Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Influenster Love VoxBox Kiss Nail Dress Review

kissnaildress

As I mentioned earlier, I was selected to recieve a VoxBox with complimentary products from Influenster as part of their product testing program. Out of everything in the Love VoxBox I was the most excited to try these Kiss Nail Dress nail stickers. With two children under the age of 3 I don't have much time to pamper myself with an at home manicure, much less go out to a nail salon. And for those of you that know me personally, you know I rarely ever wear nail polish because no matter how hard I try to put it on neatly it just turns into a smudged mess. That's why I was so happy to get to try these nail stickers.

They went on fast -- I think it took me a total of 15 minutes to put on in between picking up a crying baby and with little to no frustration. I liked that if I accidentally put the sticker down crooked I could just peel it up and restick it before filing off the excess. Every single woman that I have encountered since putting them on have either complimented me on my nails or asked about the design. Each time I found myself explaining that they were actually stickers how easy they were to put on, even to a very nice Target cashier.

As for the staying power, I've washed my hands, changed diapers, scrubbed floors, washed dishes and they are still perfectly in place. It has been 7 days since putting them on, and they haven't budged yet. No other nail polish I've applied has lasted that long.

The only thing that can comment negatively on, is that I wish that there were more sophisticated nail designs for those of us who are no longer in our teens and early twenties. At first I was unsure about the particular design that was sent to me, thinking it would look like I raided a teenage girls room, but once they were on the design grew on me. The positive response from others, certainly bumped the like factor up a few notches. I will definately purchase the lace ones for special occasions in the future, and the pink leopard spots might be fun, too, but I think a larger range of designs geared toward a more sophisticated customer would also be beneficial.

So there you have it; two thumbs up for the Kiss Dress Nail stickers.

Disclaimer: I was sent these items complimentary through the VoxBox product testing program, however all opinions are my own; whether good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment