Friday, March 23, 2012

Spotted In: Lilly & Marshall's New/Old Apartment

quinn
quinn3

Okay, I swear I'm not being paid by Anthropologie for these posts (although I kinda wish I were, I doubt they need me to drum up business for them). I'm not sure if I just watch a lot of TV where set designers/prop stylists use items and clothing from Anthropologie, or I just browse their site so often that items are easy to spot. It's probably the latter. Although, in my defense, while I do notice some items from other stores it is sometimes harder to find the images that go with the items, or they are no longer available online. Like, for example, a few weeks ago when Robin was staying at Lilly & Marshall's there was this hydrangea iron work above her bed which I knew was from Pier 1. I scoured their site, but was no longer available online. I had seen it earlier in the day and it was on sale (technically you would have needed two of them to make what was shown on HIMYM). I was ready to head over there and take a picture of it in store for you guys. But, that may be viewed as skirting the crazy line. That, and having a 5 month old and a 2.5 year I can't just load up and go anywhere in 5 minutes anymore. But, I digress...

These items come from The Broath episode of How I Met Your Mother. You can watch it on CBS.com if that suits your fancy. We get to see Lilly & Marshall's set up of Ted's old apartment. I'm really looking forward to seeing Ted's new apartment and maybe even Robin's.

Sources: All How I Met Your Mother Images owned by CBS / Toco Habitat Pitcher via Anthropologie / Rosette Hayworth Lamp via Pier 1 / Curvy Chrysanthemum Vase via Anthropologie

Stay tuned for a New Girl Spotted In post coming up soon. Where there will be items other than Anthropologie spotlighted. Because I'm diverse like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment